QHSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OVERVIEW
SAKNAFTA apply suitable procedures for monitoring and where applicable, measurement of the QHSE Management System processes. These methods demonstrate the ability of the processes to achieve planned results and are measured by declared Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). When planned results are not achieved, correction and corrective action is taken, as appropriate, to ensure conformity of the system.
SAKNAFTA procedures provide:
- Both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Monitoring the extent to which the QHSE objectives are met.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of controls.
- Proactive measures of performance that monitor conformance with the QHSE programs.
- Reactive measures of performance that monitor ill health, incidents and/or other historical evidence(s) of deficient QHSE performance.
- Recording of data and results of monitoring and measurement sufficient to facilitate subsequent corrective and preventive action(s) analysis.
The system are continually monitored and reviewed for its compliance and relevance to the requirements of the customer, regulatory and statutory bodies.