SAKNAFTA COMMITMENT TO QUALITY, Health, safety and Environment
- SAKNAFTA, as leading provider of Specialized Equipment, Engineering and Consultancy Services to the Oil and Gas industry, are committed to the development, maintenance of economic, effective processes and systems designed to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers, while providing a safe and healthy working environment for their employees and any third party may get in contact with their operations as well as performing the activities in a manner which protects the environment.
- SAKNAFTA provides quality products and services to fulfill our customers requirements as well as to satisfy applicable regulatory and statutory requirements.
- SAKNAFTA Management is committed to provide on request all facilities and evidences to the customers representative to ensure that the QHSE System established in compliance with ISO 14001:2015, 9001:2015 and 45001:2018 is effective.
POLICY OF QUALITY, SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL
Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment are the basic elements and in the prime
importance for the continuous success of the business strategy of SAKNAFTA in
providing high-specialized Coiled Tubing, Well Stimulation, Pipe Lines Process
& Tubular Running Services to the Oil and Gas Industry through the continual
improvement of the QHSE Management System
The purpose with this policy is to provides a framework for setting and
monitoring QHSE objectives are established for the QHSE management system
and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the organization;
- Ensure a consistently high standard of quality is maintained in all endeavors
- Prevent injury and ill health to the company employees and others whom may be affected by our activities
- Preserve the Environment and to prevent environmental pollution wherever we work.
- Comply with customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Strive for continuous improvement for QHSE management system and QHSE performance.
The organization has implemented a QHSE Integrated Management System that complies with to enhance its activities.
The QHSE policy will Be communicated, understood and applied to all relevant personnel at all levels of the organization and will be available to relevant interested parties. The QHSE policy will be reviewed periodically for adequacy.
QHSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OVERVIEW
SAKNAFTA apply suitable procedures for monitoring and where applicable, measurement of the QHSE Management System processes. These methods demonstrate the ability of the processes to achieve planned results and are measured by declared Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). When planned results are not achieved, correction and corrective action is taken, as appropriate, to ensure conformity of the system.
SAKNAFTA procedures provide:
- Both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Monitoring the extent to which the QHSE objectives are met.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of controls.
- Proactive measures of performance that monitor conformance with the QHSE programs.
- Reactive measures of performance that monitor ill health, incidents and/or other historical evidence(s) of deficient QHSE performance.
- Recording of data and results of monitoring and measurement sufficient to facilitate subsequent corrective and preventive action(s) analysis.
The system are continually monitored and reviewed for its compliance and relevance to the requirements of the customer, regulatory and statutory bodies.