POLICY OF QUALITY, SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL
Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment are the basic elements and in the prime
importance for the continuous success of the business strategy of SAKNAFTA in
providing high-specialized Coiled Tubing, Well Stimulation, Pipe Lines Process
& Tubular Running Services to the Oil and Gas Industry through the continual
improvement of the QHSE Management System
The purpose with this policy is to provide a framework for setting and
monitoring QHSE objectives are established for the QHSE management system
and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the organization;
- Ensure a consistently high standard of quality is maintained in all endeavors.
- Prevent injury and ill health to the company employees and others whom may be affected by our activities.
- Preserve the Environment and to prevent environmental pollution wherever we work.
- Comply with customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Strive for continuous improvement for QHSE management system and QHSE performance.
The organization has implemented a QHSE Integrated Management System that complies with to enhance its activities.
The QHSE policy will Be communicated, understood and applied to all relevant personnel at all levels of the organization and will be available to relevant interested parties. The QHSE policy will be reviewed periodically for adequacy.